I admit, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm excited about the BC Studies Online Auction:
Last year I discovered their online auction by accident and somehow ended up winning 7 bids ( thus finishing my Christmas shopping early). There are some serious good finds there, including:
- Kumsheen River Rafting expedition worth $126 (currently priced at $20!)
- Vancouver Special, by Charles Demers
- Steve Nash Sports Club monthly passes
- surf lessons in Tofino
- Vancouver Art Gallery passes
- Vancouver International Film Festival passes
Plus, there are countless books about British Columbia - history, politics, geography, and so forth.
Oh, and the auction only lasts one week. It started this morning! So there you go.