Monday, November 1, 2010

BC Studies Online Auction (aka: my Christmas shopping done early)

I admit, I'm a bit of a geek when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I'm excited about the BC Studies Online Auction:

http://www.bcstudies.com/auction/

Last year I discovered their online auction by accident and somehow ended up winning 7 bids ( thus finishing my Christmas shopping early). There are some serious good finds there, including:

- Kumsheen River Rafting expedition worth $126 (currently priced at $20!)
- Vancouver Special, by Charles Demers
- Steve Nash Sports Club monthly passes
- surf lessons in Tofino
- Vancouver Art Gallery passes
- Vancouver International Film Festival passes

Plus, there are countless books about British Columbia - history, politics, geography, and so forth.

Oh, and the auction only lasts one week. It started this morning! So there you go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Argh - I missed it this year! Just remembered to look it up today - a week and a half late. :(
Note-to-self: check BCRobyn's blog more often.